AirFryer Korean Chicken Wings
photos by Yu Tsai
Keeping up with two growing boy’s appetites is a full time job; especially if you want to feed them healthy options and avoid handing them a bag of chips every hour. This AirFryer Korean Chicken Wings recipe was originally made for oven baking, but an air fryer was a game changer. I love making a huge batch and storing extra in the fridge for school snacks or packing in school lunches. Of course, they are best straight out of the airfryer, but delicious served room temp as well!
Serves 2-4 / Prep Time 10 Min / Cooking Time 25 min / Difficulty Easy
4 lbs chicken wings
1 tbl gojuchang (fermented chili paste)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup gluten free tamari or soy sauce
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tbl sesame oil
1 tbl minced garlic
1 tsp grated ginger
pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp sake
garnish sesame and scallions
- Mix all ingredients except scallions and sesame seeds
- Marinate chicken wings overnight or minimum of 8 hours
- Heat airfyer to 425 and place a singel layer of wiings and cook 15 minutes.
- flip and cook for 5-7 more minutes
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions
Melanie Neumann on
After I saw this recipe posted by Yunnie, I immediately went on Amazon and ordered an air fryer! Cannot wait to try this delicious meal at home!