Healthy Mint Chip Smoothie
A St. Patrick's Day snack inspiration!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 cup of spinach
- 2 pitted dates
- 5/6 mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract and if using peppermint oil 2-3 dashes
- 1 tbl hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tbl cacao nibs
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups of milk depending on desired consistency
- Add all ingredients except for milk to blender.
- Start with 1 1/2 - 2 cups of milk and blend.
- Add milk between blending to achieve desired consistency. For thicker smoothies alternate adding milk 1/4 cup at a time and blending.
- Garnish with sprig of mint